Have you ever gone window shopping in a scrap store and left there with in excess of $400 worth of products including postage and paid a smidgen $120 for it!? Well...That is exactly what I have just done... Thanks to the beautiful angels that own the online store, so named, 3 angels scrapping I was able to get the best bargains that I think I have ever gotten... anywhere scrapwise...
If you are looking for something... and dont mind waiting a day or so for it to arrive.... (I have shopped with the Jo and Rosy before and can vouch for their incredible service and speed in which your shopping arrives at your door)... you would be nuts at the moment to shop anywhere else than with these girls... with 70% off tevery product though, I doubt the shelves will have things on them for long...
If you are looking for something... and dont mind waiting a day or so for it to arrive.... (I have shopped with the Jo and Rosy before and can vouch for their incredible service and speed in which your shopping arrives at your door)... you would be nuts at the moment to shop anywhere else than with these girls... with 70% off tevery product though, I doubt the shelves will have things on them for long...
Conditions:No free postage during the sale - No coupons/other discounts apply - $25 minimum spend
Have fun... thanks to a gorgeously generous husband who told me to "knock myself out and get what ever I wanted/needed/wanted".... a pretty pink Credit card and 3 Angels... I know I did!!!!
(I have no affiliation with these girls.. even though it looks like I could have just written an advert for them... though credit is given where credit is due... these girls R.O.C.K!!! - and my credit card did not even require a band aid!)
I am a total fan.. that is all.
=D
Have fun... thanks to a gorgeously generous husband who told me to "knock myself out and get what ever I wanted/needed/wanted".... a pretty pink Credit card and 3 Angels... I know I did!!!!
(I have no affiliation with these girls.. even though it looks like I could have just written an advert for them... though credit is given where credit is due... these girls R.O.C.K!!! - and my credit card did not even require a band aid!)
I am a total fan.. that is all.
=D


No comments:
Post a Comment